This is a full-time, 40 hour-per-week position for a Receptionist with general administrative duties. You will be responsible for answering phones and redirecting calls for a 50 person office. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to clerical functions such as filing, labeling, stuffing envelopes, photocopying, preparing invoices, posting payments and preparing packages for shipment on an as needed basis.
We are seeking someone who is energetic and a self-starter that works well as a team member and is capable of presenting a positive image to callers and visitors.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Excellent communication skills with a knowledge of proper phone etiquette.
- Experience with computers.
- Dependable with attention to detail a must.
- Prior administrative experience is preferred.
- 10 key by touch preferred.
Application information: This position has a wage range of $10.50-11.50 per hour based on the experience you bring to the job.
How To Apply
If you believe you are the person we are seeking, email your resume as a Microsoft Word document or Adobe pdf attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Position you are applying for
- Earliest date you would be available to start
- Minimum salary requirement
You may also mail, drop off or fax your resume (see contact info above).